Thursday, April 19, 2012

MamaSlice

We find ourselves hysterical.  And brilliant!  Therefore it only makes sense that SistahSlice likes to entertain her wonderful mama with our stories of backyard golfing, PBR, TV jousting, and whatever nonsense we manage to find ourselves in.  From this day forward she shall be dubbed "MamaSlice."  Actually, she was dubbed that at the creation of this mahvalous blog.

So SistahSlice informed MamaSlice of this blog.  To be honest, I thought of informing my mother of this wonderful work of journalism, but I have a feeling she'd look at me like I had 4 heads, and probably worry for me and my safety, thanks to all of the great reindeer games that go on at Casa de Sledge. It would probably be the same look she gave me at my birthday party, when a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped was being passed around.  You know, that look she gave you when you were old enough to drink in front of her, but she still looked at you side eyed?  Yeah, THAT look.The whatthehellareyoudoingdidn'tIraiseyoubetter type of look. But she gave that to me when I turned 32.  Congrats Mom!  Great Job!  I can drink from a bottle and don't need to dirty a glass!

But back to MamaSlice.

MamaSlice has been our one true non-following follower.  Sure, we have two followers (hollllah!) but one of them doesn't really count since I swiped his Iphone and hacked into his gmail and followed our page on his behalf.  And the other is my girlfriend Cartz who I entertain on a fairly regular basis during our work day, via chat.  So introducing the blog to her was natural, and another way to dodge the work bullet.  But MamaSlice is the one person who we KNOW reads this blog on a regular basis. Every week!  And she claims to follow us.  But she doesn't. But we'll let her slide.


MamaSlice - once we become millionaires, after we get real followers, and a book deal, and a movie, then we'll give you a real award.  But for now, this one will have to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment