Monday, April 16, 2012

Lumbah Jack Action

Let it first be known that I make no secret about my love affair with Alcyde, the hot hunk of man character from True Blood, who roams around naked and usually in some sort of lumber jack inspired button down/flannel-esque shirt.  Oh, and he's like 6'5 and ripped. And naked. And beautiful.   A whole lot of hotness right there....but I digress.


But you know what's better than flannel?

NO FLANNEL!


Ok, back to bid-nass.  Trees.  And nakedness.....and TREES!

SO.  It's spring time.  No, I haven't bottled my wine yet, don't ask.  Maybe this weekend.  But, you know what IS happening this weekend?!  Wood cutting party!!  Last week I brought the pros in to cut down one of the last few remaining trees around my house that I wouldn't let AV take down for fear of not returning to a home, or having my septic tank crushed.  Either way, safety first!

See the beautiful specimen, on it's last days.



Then in came the pros!  Holllllah!


And it's a pretty good thing that I paid to have this suckah taken down, since, when it was on the ground, it was a whole lotta tree.



That could have been YOUR backyard, lol!

Good thing AV bought a new saw, that he's super excited about, some 24 inch, thrash your jugular off, kind of bad ass Stihl, since he's going to have a lot of tree to use that on.

Here's to slapping on some flannel (and maybe having a boyfriend who turns into a werewolf)!



No comments:

Post a Comment